Welcome to Country Health & Wellness
Tacie Kyle is a body worker and an energy worker. She has been trained and practices the following modalities:
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy™ (ATMAT) Practitioner
- Reiki Practitioner
- Yuen Method & Millennium Method Practitioner.
She is a registered member of the National Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC).
Her interest in helping others obtain their highest level of wellness began when she was a child.
Tacie started her journey in holistic health in 2000, when she learned Reiki, which is a Japanese technique used for stress reduction and relaxation, that also promotes healing.
- Trained and became a Registered Massage Therapist, through the Aromatherapy Wholistic Centre in Edmonton, Alberta. She also learned basic aromatherapy with her massage course.
- trained in Myofascial Cupping (air cupping) by David Sheehan through the NHPC in Edmonton, Alberta.
- trained and became a practitioner for Yuen Method and Millennium Method by Jessica Taylor in Calgary, Alberta
- trained in Hot Stone Massage by Whole Body Healing in Edmonton, Alberta.
- trained in Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy™ (ATMAT) Practitioner in the USA.
To book your appointment, please contact Tacie by phoning 780.777.0951 or send an email to email@example.com